Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sightseeing

It seems that ALL the best recipes and food shows are on T.V. right after I get home from work. This is, of course, the hungriest part of my day.

Today, I watched Paula Deen making a 'melt in your mouth' pot roast and frozen chocolate mousse pie. It was more than I could handle.

These T.V. temptations taunt my taste buds too much.

I am well aware of the fact that I need to guard myself from the perils that lie deep within the flat screen. I don't know why, but I just can't look away when I see delicious food preparation staring back at me from the square glare.



There can be no more sightseeing on the Food Network or the Cooking Channel for me. From now on, I've got to respect the stop sign when tempted to view tasty cooking techniques and recipes.

It will be difficult to give up my food watching fascination cold turkey. I'm thinking that maybe I can watch a little of my favorite food shows - as long as it is after I eat a good meal,
but never before I fill my tummy with food first!

No comments:

Post a Comment