Monday, January 31, 2011

One Month Milestone

Today is the last day of January and my weight is down 7 pounds! I weighed myself this morning and it was the lowest weight my scale displayed all month. I've been a little discouraged lately. I really thought that maybe I had hit a plateau. But low and behold on the last day of the month: a miraculous new low weight.

I got the tape measure out today too. My stomach measures an inch less too.

Next month will be a real test. I know that staying on track for one month is an achievement. However, staying focussed for two months in a row is going to take real willpower. I get bored easily. I am going to have to seek out lots of new recipes and food ideas in order to avoid the temptation to return to my old favorite foods.

I'm also going to try to get in some serious cardio workouts at least twice a week.

Send me your ideas and motivations- Please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment