Saturday, January 29, 2011

Spending Calories Wisely

Choosing the calories I eat is a lot like choosing the clothing that I buy.

When I try on different fashions, I ultimately choose the clothing I like the most that costs the least. Choosing the calories I consume is much the same. When I am hungry, do I want to waste my calories on something I know isn’t worth eating or am I spending my calories wisely?

This journey truly is about making choices. I have to choose what I to eat, how much to eat, and how often I eat. Having the right food items in my kitchen makes a big difference. I am learning to spend my calories wisely. When I want something to eat, I choose only the most valuable and worthwhile calories.

When it comes to what we eat, we can all benefit from being wise shoppers. Everybody wants a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment