Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Keep that Vision in your Sights!

I recently watched a health guru on TV. He gave motivational tips to people who want to get healthy, thin and fit. His number one tip was that people should have a true vision. It is important to picture yourself the way you want to be. With every successful day I have, I become more committed to arriving at Thinville wearing my dream body.

 I've decided to overcome the barriers that have been holding me back. I am not talking about the excuses. I am talking about the things that have stopped me from truly achieving my goals. Is it my self esteem? Perhaps I  am using food to cope with difficult situations in my life. Or it could be that I haven't  been willing to give anything up in order to become more fit and thin.

Everybody needs to give up something in order to achieve a goal. Read it again:
Everybody needs to give up something in order to achieve a goal.  You may need to give up time. It might be that you need to give up sleep by getting up earlier in order to find extra time. Maybe it means giving up certain foods you are used to eating. Or perhaps you need to give up a bad habit and replace it with a good habit.

Whatever you have to give up, you need to be willing to make the trade for the goal you really want!

"For where your treasure lies, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:21.
What is your treasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment