Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fluffy Food Theory

Today I discovered the Fluffy Food Theory. While snacking on some PopOChips, I thought about how airy they are compared to regular potato chips.  Last night, I delighted in a whipped chocolate mousse yogurt: 1/2 air- 1/2 yogurt.  The day before, popcorn satisfied my snack cravings.

Then the revelation: 
            If it’s whipped, popped or fluffed, I won’t be stuffed.
 It seems so simple and yet the challenges remain:
·         Make sure I have fluffy foods on hand at all times
·         Marshmallow Fluff does not count
·         Eating multiple portions of fluffy foods will cancel out the benefits
·         Whipping chocolate cake into a frenzy also does not count


Still, I can’t help wondering if it is possible to pump air into a cheeseburger?
 
Success is the sum of small efforts,
repeated day in and day out.
Robert Collier

No comments:

Post a Comment