Friday, March 11, 2011

Time to Change It Up

I am still losing weight steadily, but I feel like I need to add something to my trip at this point.

Keeping a steady course doesn’t seem like enough anymore. I knew the day would come when I would have to make a commitment to exercise and today is the day. Writing down goals is always the best way to accomplish objectives and since I am blogging- here goes.

I have decided to choose some specific activities that I will accomplish 3 days per week as follows:
1. 15 pushups (girl style at first)
2. 30 minutes of cardio
3. Work arms using weights or weight ball- 50 reps each arm/various moves
4. 50 situps/ varied

Since I will need accountability, I will post completion of these goals each day that I satisfy the 4 requirements.

I am a little intimidated by setting such definitive goals. However, I am encouraged by the fact that I have managed to stay on track with my diet so far. The best part of adding exercise is that if I can complete these goals 3 days a week, I will start to get my body toned too.

Thin AND toned is definitely the best way to arrive at Thinville.
What have I got to lose- except bulges?!

No comments:

Post a Comment