Monday, March 7, 2011

Celebration Day!

Today it happened. I got on the scale and it read 165! My magic number has finally arrived. I have arrived at my first milestone goal and I am very excited.

I feel so motivated to stay on track and work towards my next goal. Having small achievable goals really helps me take things one day at a time. My next goal is 159. I haven't seen the 150's for a long time. I think I can make the trip in less than two weeks if I put the pedal to the metal - or my feet on the treadmill!

I promised myself that I would indulge in a few oatmeal cookies when I arrived at this milestone. Rewarding myself with food seems counter- productive, but I might have just one cookie.

Make small goals and stay on course.
Thinville is just over the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment